Top Ad
Popular Posts
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…
-
Cool Stat! Here is this week's summary for the Facebook Page: Thomsen Young +3 Fans this week (136 total Fans) 0 Wall Posts, Comme...
-
The United States is at a critical stage of whether or not they should continue to incorporate Nuclear Energy as a possible alternative sin...
-
Silent Grapevine , a deaf news aggregated website that I created less than a month ago, is being nominated as one of the Best Sign Lang...
-
You're An Enormous Nerd, Charlie Brown [Whimsy] (The best analytical of Charlie Brown ever!) on giving depression a voice. (This mak...
-
So, today, I decided to show my support for Earth Day and be a role model for the kids in my ASL class. I figured after a quick review of C...
-
So I decided that I wanted to blog again since I kinda missed it. Plus, I just missed writing for the point of writing. If I made sense, gre...
Hot Month
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…
-
A hundred years from now, who do you think will be remembered as our "William Shakespeare" in the 21st century? About Th...
-
The People of Massachusetts has spoken . While it is too early to tell why State Senator Scott Brown won, it is likely that the independent...
-
You're An Enormous Nerd, Charlie Brown [Whimsy] (The best analytical of Charlie Brown ever!) on giving depression a voice. (This mak...
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
Happy New Year!
-
Blogging is harder than you think. Especially when you're busy. Yes, I have the entire summer off and yes, it should make blogging e...
All Time
-
Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blog...
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: The iPhone can be hugely useful for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. As a smartp...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
Silent Grapevine , a deaf news aggregated website that I created less than a month ago, is being nominated as one of the Best Sign Lang...
-
I'm With Coco T-Shirt (I'm sorry, but Leno has to go; it's Coco time!) Where is America’s Debt? (A visual chart where Am...
-
Randomly found on Google+ but this has got to be the cutest deaf cat ever seen! Source: https://plus.google.com/+ChristianVerano...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…


My advice as a fellow blogger is be prepared to falter.. everybody does! Don't let those empty days discourage you from blogging again when you are feeling up for it. People like regular updates but they appreciate it when you come back in less time!
ReplyDeleteYou're absolutely right! Thanks for the encouragement! :-)
ReplyDelete