Top Ad
Popular Posts
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
If I was the editor of the New York Times, my headline for the next seven days would be "Monsanto is the biggest rip-off company that ...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
Many Americans don't want government to push fast Internet Thu, Aug 12 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The majority of Americans do not favor m...
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
Live and learn :-) About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog that has no name... .You can follow him +Thomsen Yo...
-
As I got thinking on my flight from Seattle to SFO, I couldn't help thinking of what I wanted to do for my New Years resolution. It se...
-
This is gonna make my mom cry and maybe your mom too :-)
-
I need to rethink about what I want to do with this blog. I need to reorganize how I write this blog. Right now, this blog has no direction,...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
Hot Month
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
-
Talk about timing. Maybe Schumer will want to know why CEO Z 'doesn't believe in privacy'? Here's a website I think you...
-
For the last two days I have been out and about all over San Francisco and San Jose to host my friend who is visiting from New York City, ...
-
Update!: There is now a website devoted to the petition: https://www.sites.google.com/site/petitionnetflix/ The petition has been updated ...
-
If I was the editor of the New York Times, my headline for the next seven days would be "Monsanto is the biggest rip-off company that ...
-
As I got thinking on my flight from Seattle to SFO, I couldn't help thinking of what I wanted to do for my New Years resolution. It se...
All Time
-
Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blog...
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: The iPhone can be hugely useful for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. As a smartp...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
Silent Grapevine , a deaf news aggregated website that I created less than a month ago, is being nominated as one of the Best Sign Lang...
-
I'm With Coco T-Shirt (I'm sorry, but Leno has to go; it's Coco time!) Where is America’s Debt? (A visual chart where Am...
-
Randomly found on Google+ but this has got to be the cutest deaf cat ever seen! Source: https://plus.google.com/+ChristianVerano...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…
good start, but i'd like to point out that at Gallaudet, courses are not "signed in English". They are taught in American Sign Language.
ReplyDeleteCorrection made! Thank you, Anonymous!
ReplyDelete