Jon and Job

/
0 Comments

Personally, if you asked me, I think Steve Job has taken it too far. While Jon Stewart may have some facts wrong, in this case, he does speak for me. Our generation has always, always will, see Apple as the underdog company. However, if Apple doesn't back off soon, as Jon Stewart blast Apple says it best,

"Apple, you guys were the rebels, man, the underdogs," he says at one point. "People believed in you. But now, are you becoming The Man? Remember back in 1984, you had those awesome ads about overthrowing Big Brother? Look in the mirror, man!"


Apple, take a nice long look at yourself, and ask yourself, "Is this the name that you still want to make for yourself? As a bully? Or do you want to make a name for yourself as the company to take on bullies? 

The time is now. 


Here's a website I think you'll like: Brainstorm Tech: Technology blogs, news and analysis from Fortune Magazine

-- Sent from my Palm Pre



You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.