Top Ad
Popular Posts
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
Life has its moments where you are filled with tiredness, frustration, and a sense of loss of meaning with life. Some people believe this is...
-
Guy Kawasaki 28 minutes ago Texas woman gives birth to two sets of identical twins in the same day http://www.reuters.com/artic...
-
First, what does ASL stand for? Ah ha! I bet you already know. Or I bet you don’t. Either way, I win. According to The Urban Dictionary, the...
-
If teachers, police and firefighters refuse to make concessions, they risk coming off like the "hero," Capt. Lone Starr, in the 19...
-
US Navy: Gamers '10 to 20%' better at fighting terror (Now I understand why my brother was so good at Bond, James Bond 007!) 10 ...
-
Lately, I've been noticing via Facebook.com and Twitter.com that quite afew of my followers and those who I follow are trying to adv...
Hot Month
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Talk about timing. Maybe Schumer will want to know why CEO Z 'doesn't believe in privacy'? Here's a website I think you...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
For the last two days I have been out and about all over San Francisco and San Jose to host my friend who is visiting from New York City, ...
-
If teachers, police and firefighters refuse to make concessions, they risk coming off like the "hero," Capt. Lone Starr, in the 19...
-
While I am recovering from being sick for a day, I wanted to start the day by sharing with you a extremely interesting view of what an artis...
-
Lately, I've been noticing via Facebook.com and Twitter.com that quite afew of my followers and those who I follow are trying to adv...
-
I always believed that friends and families know me better than myself; in other words, I rather have my life told by my friends and fam...
All Time
-
Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blog...
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: The iPhone can be hugely useful for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. As a smartp...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
Silent Grapevine , a deaf news aggregated website that I created less than a month ago, is being nominated as one of the Best Sign Lang...
-
I'm With Coco T-Shirt (I'm sorry, but Leno has to go; it's Coco time!) Where is America’s Debt? (A visual chart where Am...
-
Randomly found on Google+ but this has got to be the cutest deaf cat ever seen! Source: https://plus.google.com/+ChristianVerano...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…
Thomsen was named after his great grandfather on his fathers maternal Danish side of the family. The naame was given to reflect both his heritage and his place in the family. He is the first born of four brothers and has always been a caring role model to all of them. Thomsen is independent minded and determined to succeed in his own way. He loves to converse on any subject and finds the social intercourse to be both satifying and invigorating.
ReplyDeleteA stellar athlete who set records in competitions few could match and a consciencious son who understands the importance of remembering special times in others lives.
Thomsen is idealistic in his view of humankind and thoughtful in his politics, religion and sports teams.
Thomsen is a hella cool swim coach. He really cares about us and has made our season really fun so far. Go BOD Swimming!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool idea of a bio. :-)
ReplyDeleteThomsen made going to the vet a comfortable experience rather than a frustrating communication ordeal because he signs! He always took time to chat with me about his life and my life. He was a real human being who was also professional. He facilitated communication between me and the vets. I really appreciated the hands-on personal touches that Thomsen brought to Banfield. My cats and I miss you! I'm happy that you're moving on to bigger and better things. You've already influenced my life in positive ways by posting blogs about iPad and iPhone apps for the deaf! thank you!
ReplyDelete