So I was checking out Statcounter.com...

/
0 Comments
So I was checking out Statcounter.com right this hour and wanted to see where people were coming from when they checked out my blog. This one was so eye catching that I had to write about about it. Have you ever heard of a place called Yorba Linda, California, United States? Obviously, I had not. I mean, who has? Yorba Linda? I mean, it sounds like a town that came right off the Flintstones cartoon show. Seriously. I decided to so fact checking on this town and this is what I found: 

  • Did you know that Yorba Linda is the Birthplace of Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. 
  • One of the reasons Yorba Linda is such an attractive place to live is due to its landscaping and extensive trail system. There are some 100 miles of equestrian, biking and walking trails in the City.
  • The crime rate in Yorba Linda has historically been - and continues to be - among the lowest in Orange County. No chance of under reporting eh? 

So cool to learn something new about people who visit my blog! 



You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.