Update!

/
0 Comments
UPDATE: My blog now works with any mobile phone and is available anywhere in the world as long has you have internet access! Thanks to Blogger.com for helping not so popular blogger like us improve our blog so quickly!

Today, you, my readers,  now have a new powerful and easy to use blog for finding out on what I have to say on a wide variety of topics!

I’ve listened to my readers who told me overwhelmingly that they need access on the go – an easy way to know what I think and to encourge my readers to think smarter. After all, you need help the most when you’re out and about and wondering what to say to your friends for dinner or if you’ll have enough ideas to debate about the hottest YouTube Video seen on this blog! 

So keep the ideas and feedback coming. Let me know what you think of the mobile website.  Leave me comments here, or find me on Twitter: @yadudesup. 

For those who want to know more on the features go to Blogger Buzz, here's alittle snip. 

Some of our feature highlights:

  • Preview: Get a glimpse of how your blog will be displayed by clicking on the Mobile Preview button. You can also see it on your smartphone by scanning the QR-code.
  • Automatic redirection: Viewers will see the mobile version of your blog when accessing from smartphones*.
  • Template support: We are now supporting all 27 templates. Some gadgets are also supported**.
  • Mobile ads: Mobile AdSense ads will be displayed at the top of the post pages and at the bottom of the index page if the blog has an AdSense gadget or in-line blog ads.
  • Comments and videos: Viewers on smartphone devices will be able to make comments and watch videos.


Thanks Blogger!


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.