An App Review: CC

/
0 Comments
Ah yes. Thank you very much! Your services will be remembered forever...
As you can see, I decided to see if Clear Caption would caption a phone call to a radio station that plays the radio when you call their number. (Which is the number above; yes, go for it, give that number a call and see for yourself). Yet, as you can see, I found myself a lazy captioner Or maybe just not amused with the service they were giving in the first place. Nevertheless, I could care less. You'll see why..
As you can see, I decided to call a radio station via the number at the top and they captioned word for word. I called the number for AP NewsPulse and the captioner did an excellent job. I didn't want to hear all of the news since I was only testing this, but as you can see, I got the new using my phone and this app to understand what's being said even thought I might not understand word for word what the radio announcers is actually saying...now, I don't ever have to worry about that. Feel free to check out Clear Caption and let me know what you think! :-) 

Clear Caption Website
 http://www.clearcaptions.com/
 Get Clear Caption for Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=us.purple.cc&feature=search_result 

Get Clear Caption for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clearcaptions/id410263692?mt=8


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.