Mistakes of Newark

/
0 Comments
Mistakes happen. It just the way we are as humans. It comes to no surprise as I read about how people were stranded at Newark Airport for at least six hours. It comes as no surprise that there is a call for an offical review, upset flyers and lost ofcustomers faith in the security process. Many questions are being asked about the security process that I'll leave for you to decide which is more important.

Yet, the way I see it, I much rather have this happen so that it will prevent something much bigger and deadlier from happening. Sometimes we need these minor security lapses to help us understand what holes we still need to fix or how we can improve the loopholes. I'm sure they are working to find ways to ensure that it will never happen, but never say never, someone who willing to commit harm to others will always find a way; a loophole.

Given the timing of all the security lapses we had last year, I'm still quite confident traveling to most places in the world as well as within the US.


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.