Day 57: You're an Inspiration.

/
0 Comments
The fog has rolled in. Now I have to type some random sentence that relate to how the fog rolled in. Right. Now what? You really think I'm going to write a random sentence that related to how the fog rolled in. What? It just rolled in. Something wrong with that? No. Oh good. Give me room to leave a quick sigh.

Sigh.


Alright people! You came to the right place! Wait...I can't write anymore right now...You're an inspiration by Chicago is on! Give me room to lip-sync the song.

*Lip-sync "You're an Inspiration" by Chicago* and four minutes and thirty one second later...

While dancing and lip syncing, I looked out the window and notice two hard working ZipCar employees working hard on cleaning the car. Man, I just bought a car almost two months ago and even still have not given it a car wash! Way to make me feel bad! Okay. I need another quick sigh, again.

Sigh.

Oh, crap. Another really good song is on that will never leave my head. Don't worry. I'm not going to lip-sync since it's a girl song that a long time ago one of my ex girlfriends loved to listen to! Oh, you wanna know what song it is?

*rolls eyes*

Alright, you asked for it.

Tearin' Up My Heart by NSync.

Damm you, Pandora.

Alright, enough of that.

Crap.

You're gonna love the song that's just starting playing right now....

More Than That by the Backstreet Boys.

Alright Pandora, I'm switching you to a different station!

Switched it to my What If station. Ah, much better music.

Okay, I need room for my last sigh. I swear.

Sigh.

Speaking of music, I just found out about this awesome video from the class I am taking this week. You may or may not have heard about it. It's called Deaf Not Dumb. Here's alittle snip from their YouTube channel:
This is an award winning creative video piece performed in a 'rap-style' using sign language (BSL) that focuses on the key issues that matter most to the group. They cover issues relating to communication, learning to deal with deaf people and how they want to be seen by wider society.
Check out their video below and if you like it, don't be afraid to tell them you like them or like their video with a thumbs up!


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.