Any help would be greatly appreciated!

/
0 Comments
Update: As some of you know, Mary and I was in a fire 16 days ago. I have some great news! Mary and I have found a new place to live! However, we also found out that we could only recover about 50% of everything we had from the fire. That means we were not able to recover all of our clothes, our kitchen stuff, our furniture, our bed, and our desks. So, we are going to need your help as much as possible! Mary and I got a new bank account specifically for donations/funds. If any of you interested to help out, you can send money via PayPal by going to www.thomsenyoung.com and click on donation under Thomsen and Mary Fire Donation or send us store gift cards or clothes or anything. Please inbox me for information and mailing address. Thank you! It would be greatly appreciated! 


We would love to take the time to thank many of you who has helped us out by helping us with a temporary place to stay to the American Red Cross to our family and friends who are helping us get through this difficult experience! Thank you! Mary and I cannot wait to move into our new place and get settled on Monday.



If you want my mailing address to send me something or holiday cards, please email me. 

Again, we thank you for all your help! :-)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B2K88RDXSRYDE
About Thomsen Young
Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog that has no name... .You can follow him +Thomsen Young or via Twitter @yadudesup.  You can also follow him this blog via Facebook.


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.