BP and it's worst blunder ever.

/
0 Comments

So, I'm mad. I keep waking up thinking in the last fews days that the oil spill would eventually stop. This morning, after being sick yesterday, I knew I would be kicked back into reality. 

The oil spill still hasn't stopped. 

I'm mad. BP stock is going down. Good. They deserved it. History will show that soon after investigation, as history has always been right, that BP did not do everything in it's power to prevent this from happening. Safety procedures were dismissed. Problems took on a backlog. 

I'm mad. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of wildlife, plants and our ecosystem will be affected. You see, to BP, you tell them it's gonna cost $12.5 billions bucks, but they don't care because that's like pocket change to them. 

Our ecosystem is priceless. 

Pricetag is not in my vocabulary. 

I'm mad. You should be too, if not, at least you're disappointed.

Or, you're sad.

Or at the very least, when you take your last breath, you will think to yourself, 'I should of said something about that.'.

Here's a website I think you'll like: U.S. Gulf States Mobilize for Valdez-Like Oil Spill (Update4) - BusinessWeek

-- Sent from my Palm Pre



You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.