Day 64: Guest Post Wanted

/
0 Comments
A good friend of mine suggested yesterday that I should ask friends or my followers if they wanted to write a post on my blog. I did this last year, but I only had one person write a guest post. So, I'm gonna try again this year to ask you, my friends and followers if you would like to write a post on my blog?

If you do, please shoot me an email (my contact information is at the top), if you have trouble with that, click on this link.

If you're still unsure if you want to write a post on my blog, here's some great reasons:




  1. A way to make new friends and followers. 
  2. Great way to work on your writing. 
  3. An opportunity to create new discussion on a wide variety of subjects. 
  4. Build relationships. 
  5. I get over 500 hits a day and growing! (this blog is growing at a fast speed!) 
My only requirement if you want to write a post on my blog is that the content is PG-13 and if you have a blog, I need a link to your blog so I can refer my readers to your blog! 




You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.