Top Ad
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
Life has its moments where you are filled with tiredness, frustration, and a sense of loss of meaning with life. Some people believe this is...
-
Guy Kawasaki 28 minutes ago Texas woman gives birth to two sets of identical twins in the same day http://www.reuters.com/artic...
-
First, what does ASL stand for? Ah ha! I bet you already know. Or I bet you don’t. Either way, I win. According to The Urban Dictionary, the...
-
If teachers, police and firefighters refuse to make concessions, they risk coming off like the "hero," Capt. Lone Starr, in the 19...
-
US Navy: Gamers '10 to 20%' better at fighting terror (Now I understand why my brother was so good at Bond, James Bond 007!) 10 ...
-
Lately, I've been noticing via Facebook.com and Twitter.com that quite afew of my followers and those who I follow are trying to adv...
Hot Month
-
Yesterday, we learned that a bill known as AB2072 was passed within the Assembly Health Committee sending the bill to the California Sta...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Talk about timing. Maybe Schumer will want to know why CEO Z 'doesn't believe in privacy'? Here's a website I think you...
-
As I wrote earlier about Extreme Home Makeover will be coming to Salem to help restore the Oregon School for the Deaf. I received an email ...
-
People say they would like a healthier America, where no one is denied health care but just a different way of doing it. Well, what is it...
-
For the last two days I have been out and about all over San Francisco and San Jose to host my friend who is visiting from New York City, ...
-
If teachers, police and firefighters refuse to make concessions, they risk coming off like the "hero," Capt. Lone Starr, in the 19...
-
While I am recovering from being sick for a day, I wanted to start the day by sharing with you a extremely interesting view of what an artis...
-
Lately, I've been noticing via Facebook.com and Twitter.com that quite afew of my followers and those who I follow are trying to adv...
-
I always believed that friends and families know me better than myself; in other words, I rather have my life told by my friends and fam...
All Time
-
Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blog...
-
Note: On June 20, 2011, I wrote a post called Updated: The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf , which was an instant hit. The post ...
-
The 10 Most Useful iPhone Apps for the Deaf: The iPhone can be hugely useful for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. As a smartp...
-
On August 12, 2010, I had guest blogger Andrew Hall, who also has guest blogged for My Dog Ate My Blog and a writer on...
-
Netflx is down. OMG. Can this get any worse? NSA getting in the way? About Thomsen Young Thomsen Young is the writer of this blog tha...
-
Silent Grapevine , a deaf news aggregated website that I created less than a month ago, is being nominated as one of the Best Sign Lang...
-
I'm With Coco T-Shirt (I'm sorry, but Leno has to go; it's Coco time!) Where is America’s Debt? (A visual chart where Am...
-
Randomly found on Google+ but this has got to be the cutest deaf cat ever seen! Source: https://plus.google.com/+ChristianVerano...
-
The following timeline proves your biggest fears…

Thank you! It's an honor being among these great deaf (and sorta deaf Jack!) folks!
ReplyDeletewhich just tends to show deaf have no idea how to use twitter for furthering campaigns or equality. Now will people stop lauding twitter as the ultimate way of advancing deaf aspiration ? Hardly any tweets do that.
ReplyDeleteAwesome post - I think this demonstrates how the Deaf community is indeed building a Twitter community.
ReplyDeletePlease forgive MM; he's forgot his meds today.
Glad to see Karen aka @deafmom on the list. Good list. Had about half and discovered a few new ones. Thanks, Thomsen.
ReplyDeleteKatie Leclerc isn't deaf either. And either is Keith Wann.
ReplyDeleteI am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Olalude abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
ReplyDeletefor free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as oduakar1@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,Barrenness(need a child),good Luck voodoo,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more!