Day 48: Infamous Wavy Road

/
0 Comments
Have you ever had one of those moments where you knew where something was but couldn't remember where it was?

I had one of those moments today. We were looking for the infamous wavy road that is found in San Francisco. I remembered three years ago seeing it with my own eyes; yet, I totally forgot what crossroads that road was on.

Thus, started the adventure.

Well, we somehow stumbled into the the Presido.

Then, we found Lombard Street, but someone we couldn't merge onto the Lombard Street that would take us to the wavy road; instead, we headed straight to the Golden Gate Bridge.

We did not stop.

We found a U-turn just before the Golden Gate Bridge and headed for Marina Road.

The view there is awesome!

I, then, got the brilliant idea to find where the cable car started by Fisherman's Wharf and knew once I found the tracks that I would find the wavy road.

B-I-N-G-O.

I just love that feeling when you accomplish something that you put your mind to...and it doesn't matter how long it takes or how many mistakes you made along the way :-)


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.