Day 50: Quick Update on Sixth Sense

/
0 Comments
Another long day! Again, I had to drive back today from Brookings, Oregon to SF, CA. This time, I took alittle extra time to stop in one of towns that I used to visit when I was growing up as a kid. That town is smacked in the middle of the infamous 101 road in California: Eureka.


I stopped in Old Town Eureka aka Downtown Eureka for those of you who have no idea what that is :-) I was starving like a stray cat and needed some really good food on the go. And no, fast food isn't gonna cut it. As a kid, I loved fast food, but now as an adult, in his early 30s, is a whole new ballgame. Simply put, fast food grosses me out!

Bon Boniere.


As you can see, the history is written on the floor. Do I need to say more?

As I waited for my order, I peered out their window and this is what I saw.



Then I saw some candy eye!


Looks really good eh? As for the update for Sixth Sense, I gotten about fifteen responses.


I think that's pretty good, but I'd love to get at least fifty! If I'm able to get that number, then I will have a more reliable number to use and will be able to write my post! :-)


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.