If one's desires is lust

/
0 Comments
A good friend of mine thought that I should share my poems on my blog, so here goes...

If one's desires is lust
Shouldn't it be with luck?
When the eye meets the heavens
It as one cannot foresee...

As the aroma of her scent passes me
The slight skip of my heart concedes
Her skin smooth as silk
Oh, forgive me, since my heart is filled with guilt.

The reflection of her in the mirror
Her eyes glaze with perfection so clear
My tongue slowly licks my sun-dried lips
Awaiting for that most tender kiss.

On top of the stone cold concrete
A slight chilly breeze presses upon our faces
Her tender heart struggle to prevent an offbeat
Does she seek a wet kiss or an simple embrace?

My fingertips gently soothe her auburn hair behind her ear
Wide green eyes glaze slowly eclipse
In moments like these, every heart trembles in fear
Yet, with an sense of adrenaline, eyes closes tastes her strawberry lips. 


You may also like

No comments:

If you want to include any links in the comments section, you must put it in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, please refer to this site. HTML Links

I do not pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.

I will not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:

is abusive
is off-topic
contains ad-hominem attacks
promotes hate of any kind
uses excessively foul language
is blatantly spam


All comments are filtered through spam filtering technology; the spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives).

If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email me at youngthomsen(@)gmail(dot)com to follow up on the status of your comment if it hasn’t shown up after 24 hours and I will do my best to sort it out.